The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

I bought and downloaded the ez Form Calculator - WordPress plugin. I tried the free version first, and got the message The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found. I decided to buy the full version hoping it would make a difference, and it didn’t. Please advise as this plugin appears to be exactly what I need.

Almost certainly (assuming it is a WP plugin) then you might be trying to install the whole download and not just the plugin itself?

1 Like

Well now the problem is I can’t find it in my downloads page. This is getting frustrating

I am installing this download: codecanyon-SYkUSpSv-ez-form-calculator-wordpress-plugin.zip

You got the premium one from CodeCanyon and not envato elements right?

The email header says [CodeCanyon] Purchase Confirmation

The return email address is Envato Market do-not-reply@envato.com

It’s v odd that it’s not in your downloads - you would be entitled to help form the author but you will need the purchase code (which would be part of the download)

If you are sure it’s not in www.codecanyon.net/downloads (assuming you are logged in) then all you can do is email envato Envato Market Help and Support

1 Like

If it is your first purchase then You have to confirm your purchase by clicking the link provided in your email after purchase then the item will be listed in your codecanyon download page.

You have to install the plugin zip not the full download zip (codecanyon-SYkUSpSv-ez-form-calculator-wordpress-plugin.zip). Please unzip the main full download (All files & documentation) and then locate the installable plugin zip file within it. Luckily most developers clearly label their files, so it should be pretty easy to find. you have to install that plugin zip.

Thanks

Thanks, that was the issue

Bruce