"Temporarily held for further review"

It’s been four days in this, what’s happening?

HI,

No worry about that some time it happen to me also.
Cause sometime reviewer change, review queue serial maintain etc
Hope your item review will come soon keep patience.

thanks!

hi this means that they want to have a second thought about accepting your item or not, normally , so it will time a bit more time than the usual reviewing and u will get news from them shortly, i giess

Hi

This mean your Item is now reviewing by Another Team. In some cases, it can be held for a second opinion from a second reviewer. You will get the review result email soon.

You can check here:

Thanks

this is already going to the 14th day and my product is still in this situation, since now many of my sales have started to be refunded, the user makes the payment, the codecanyon releases the product, the product is downloaded and then the same " "the card, I’m with products being sold out of the codecanyon by these same users and that’s it, it stays for this same :frowning:

This should be your reference

I’m tired of looking at this, it’s almost 20 days and nothing.

Hello.

Unfortunally this information does not correspond to the facts.
For example, last update in the “HTML5-game” section was on 26th January. (not a bundle)
Sometimes it takes more then 2 weeks to wait for approving. As a result, a lot of games are approved at the same time and do not fit in one page.
Why approving in the “HTML5-game” section are made so rarely?

Thanks

Exactly, this my product is already 28 days in this same situation and nothing is done, apparently it is not only me that I am facing this problem but several users

In that case please Contact Support and let them know. They will check and let you know exactly what is going there.

Did you get your item approved ? Or any results… my item held for further review after 14 days

Hello @mgscoder and @unlockdesign,

About this topic, and after our item that was already approved since 5 years, has been held for review as a soft rejected item, and after we’ve made the update with a nice new layout, and updated to the latest standards (Boostrap, jQuery,etc…) our item was hard rejected.
How can an item that already exists on our account that is going for update, is now removed from our account?!
The main reasons were:

“This item has a nice concept, but this isn’t the kind of submission we’re currently looking for. The functionality provided here isn’t really what we think is in demand. I don’t think this item has sales potential or will really click with the user base.”

http://ezcode.pt/themes/shield/
User: admin
Pass: admin

Could you point us where could we update it for a future re-submission?

Hi @EZCode get in touch with envato market author help center they can help you.

I didn’t face this type of issue before but i hope author support team will helped!.

Hi @EZCode, Hard rejection depends on the issues mentioned by the reviewer in soft rejection and the update you have done. If it is a PHP script then it should compatible with the latest version PHP 7 and PHP 8. Thanks

Thank you @mgscoder and @unlockdesign .

We will contact author help center.

Best regards :slight_smile:

Temporarily held for further review we can’t understand about this reasons please tell me what happened?