Template Kit Install Error - Wordpress - Gisborn - Business, Finance & Consulting WordPress Theme

Hello,

Today I purchased the above theme because I need to get the content in a new website before a marketing meeting on Monday (two days fr now).

I’ve downloaded the correct wordpress template, but in WordPress, get a Template Kit Install Error/Please upload a valid Template Kit zip file.

I’ve emailed the Envato email address provided by WordPress and received a reply explaining that I can expect a 5 business day wait. Not impressed.

I’ve lodged a support ticket with the author and received an email to say that my support ticket has been lodged with no indication of how long I will need to wait for a reply.

Assistance from those who have experience similar would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tara

Hi @maplesmallbusinesssolutions,

Please check this:

Thanks

hello,

This is a WordPress theme, not a Template Kit and cannot be installed using the Envato plugin. Please unzip the file from Themeforest to locate the documentation and installable file. If you purchased your theme from Themeforest, you may contact the theme author for support via the Support tab on the item page. Please note that Envato does not provide item support for Themes downloaded on Envato Elements.

Thank you Vailjoy,

I have not marked the topic as solved because it has been 2-3 weeks since I have requested a refund for this and two other products, but have not yet received a reply to my request.

Once I have received all 3 refunds, I will be sure to mark the topic as solved.

Kind regards,

Tara