Submitted item not showing in dashboard again

It is frequently happen dashboard . Item submitted on dashboard appear after 24 hours or more. I submitted 2 item yesterday. It has been 36 hours. Still Does not appear in queue. I think it is the issue need to focus

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

It’s been a day since the commit and the problem persists.
Excuse me @BenLeong, can you give feedback to the relevant engineer. :grinning:

Waiting sometimes takes time. Sorry about it.

Same here for 2 days

1 Like

The same for me. Can’t see my items for 2 days already. Resubmitted them multiple times, but they just don’t appear on the dashboard as ‘Queued for review’. Previously they appeared shortly after submission. Does anybody know what could be the reason? Is it some technical problem on the platform?

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

I submitted the projects two days ago, and now I find it displayed in the dashboard, submitted two hours ago :joy:

1 Like

Yes. Sometimes it happens. May be it is technical issue

1 Like

same problem

1 Like

you are not alone - same problem.

1 Like

I contacted the Help Center

1 Like

Same issue

problem solve …showing dashboard list

I tried to upload motion graphics 2 days ago and today, but still doesnt work… Cmooooon Envato do your job… multi million company.
I dont know what is going on with them during the last year. They seems to be stopped caring. Sadly

1 Like

Hey everyone, please open a Help ticket if you’re having trouble. There are no developers on the forums to look at these kinds of posts, and although forum staff can forward reports of certain widespread issues, it’s better if you open tickets yourselves for cases like this so the relevant teams can investigate.

I think it will be auto fix. In my case, item appear after 3 days

1 Like

The same for me, appeared after 3 or 4 days. As I tried to submit the same items multiple times trying to overcome the problem - all of them finally appeared on the Dashboard, so I had to remove the duplicates from the queue.

1 Like

Today it works fine for me :muscle:

1 Like