StylemixThemes, you’ve made it to the mountaintop!

Hi! We are StylemixThemes and we have dedicated team members located in the United States, Germany and Russia. We are very pleased to have finally crossed the $1 million milestone and joined the othger Power Elite Authors, it is something we have strived very hard for from the very beginning.

Envato Elite manager asked us to share our top 3 tips for success here. But we can say only this:
Never copy. Don’t even think of copying anything from Top Sellers. Read the book Zero to One by Peter Thiel and try to create revolutionary things, features and integrate that inside your themes, plugins, products.

7 Likes

Congrats @StylemixThemes :tada: and thank you for the tips :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations @StylemixThemes :balloon:

A well deserved achievement!

1 Like

Congratz on the Milestone @StylemixThemes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @StylemixThemes, amazing achievement! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations @StylemixThemes :tada: Thanks for the tip. I totally agree with you, never copy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! Keep up your good work! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

Congratulation @StylemixThemes, I think you are one of the guys who really set the trend for the market!
Looking forward to your great future products!

2 Likes

Thanks, mate!

Congrats! @StylemixThemes :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations @StylemixThemes :balloon:

1 Like

Congratulations @StylemixThemes. Well deserve!

1 Like

Thanks, guys! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! And thanks for your tip. I think in this era, that tip actually brights!

1 Like

Waow it’s great! Congrats!

BB

1 Like

Congratulations. And thanks for a perfect little post packed with wisdom in only a few words.

1 Like