StockFootage time review

I’ve got a few videos that I would like to upload but I’m a bit demotivated by these super long review times…I see Envato is ashamed too because after the 30days mark, they just write “One month ago” instead of like 51 days. So basically after one month Envato don’t want me to know exactly how many days ago I’ve uploaded my file. Very smart but sad move.
It sounds funny, but I’ve applied for a job as a reviewer for another very famous stock footage website. Internet is full of ads from them, they are looking for reviewers all around the world and I’m just wondering why Envato is not doing the same. I understand that Envato makes money mostly from TF, but why not focusing also a bit more on stock footage? The top 3 best sellers are not even exclusive to Envato, that means Envato make 70% of their sales and they are all Elite! Are you Envato trying to make us resign our exclusivity so you make even more money from us? Have you noticed that a few very promising authors are already gone? Hey you, from Envato staff who hopefully is reading this rant, would you go to work tomorrow if Envato gave you your peanuts in around…50 days?

4 Likes

2 months and still in the queue?
So it will soon be too late to upload Christmas footage, or else it will be reviewed after Xmas!

3 Likes

yeah, it’s funny )) Envato says "Oh, common! We have last year Xmas footage! We don’t need more! It’s similar and of cause “it does not meet Videohive’s strict quality standards” )))))

2 Likes

I see one way in this situation as for me. I’ll cancel upload video and continue upload only motion graphic here. If Envato don’t need my footages, why disturb? Motion graphic accepted faster and with more tolerance. Yes, still for $2.88 but why not if I get much much more from Fotolia and Shutterstock? I can buy good music from AudioJungle for this little money at all :slight_smile: Only ten sold videos and I have one music composition :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1! I haven’t footage uploads more. And will upload for VH only motion. Maybe will move some footage from here to the other stock… Envato have achieved what they wanted

1 Like

Just saw that today (October 26th) wtf??? They forgot a 4 in front of the 9! image

http://quality.market.envato.com/

This is the right one, mate.
http://quality.market.envato.com/videohive

Guys they finally found the solution to decreasing review time! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Still 45 day. In Envato 45 days > 2 month :joy:

finally curators have a time for cup of tea )

+1
Very, very long review time!

It’s a lie. They think we’re all idiots ??? It says that in the video section Motion Graphics is considered 6 days, but my motion graphics footage are waiting to check in for more than 20 days and it seems to are waiting at least another month! Why do they deceive us, pointing the wrong timing ??

1 Like

+1 this all is true

1 Like

Friend, don’t be so rude.

But is your footage stock footage or is it motion graphics?

Motion Graphics

Well if it’s definitely a motion graphics item that’s been submitted as a motion graphics item, and it’s not been held for further review (it will say so on your dashboard if it is) then there’s something not quite right there. The stated figure is an average from the past week, so it’s not always going to be bang on, but 14 days out isn’t right. You should contact support, double check something hasn’t gone wrong.

I would have written in support of, if I were sure that I would get a response from them, and they will take some action. But judging by the fact that the support staff, absolutely does not react to all that is written in this topic - I think it is useless to write.

It’s the support staff’s role to respond to support tickets though, not to scan the forums for potential issues that may or may not exist.

48 days! :end: