StockFootage time review

First two items approved year ago and now I see them in waiting list again! Welcome back.
Items below those two been waiting in queue for more than 25 days and now we came 23 days back to the past. Envato invented time machine? Does anybody have similar issues?

2 Likes

Ahaha, it happened to me also. I guess even the Envato haven’t been able to predict the ridiculous review time when they were making the counters. :joy: :joy:

They messed up the whole system for stock footage, we are waiting for months in queue, and so far none of my new videos have been approved! My style hasn’t changed, and the clips that were selling really good in the past now can’t even get accepted. And they don’t even give a sh*t…

3 Likes

Did you upload your motion graphic via the new uploading method? If so then it will get queue up like the rest of the video footage 48 days+.

I uploaded my motion graphic via the old method : Zip file / video preview / thumbnail / preview image and was approved in 6 day as stated in the Review Turnaround.
I didn’t know at first and uploaded a lot of my motion graphic footage via the new uploading system and none have been approve yet, so I tried the old method and it work…!!!

Hi, LV4260! Explain to me - that it was “a new uploading method” and “old uploading method”? The difference between these two methods? I am uploading as follows: the full version in Zip and preview video upload to FTP and thumbnail and preview image upload through “uploading” page in VH and have problems with long-time review (over 25 days).

Same method as me but I don’t understand how yours is more than 6 days.
If you look at my port you’ll see my 3 projects which have been approved it took 6 days.
I’ve uploaded these Digital Wave currently 2 days now will let you know if its still 6 days approval time.

1 Like

My Digital Wave Particles start getting approval now.

1 Like

49 days! :champagne:

Time to move to Motion Graphic 5 days review time…

I want to sing right now :slight_smile:
GROW MY BUSINES GROOOOOOW!
Thank Hungarian #workaholics
Thank Hungarians for your hard work
With this Review time we will become alcoholics
Our business is slowly dying on video hive stock
TWO MONTH!!! TWOOOOOO MONTTHTHTHTHTHTHTH OH MY :slight_smile:
YOU CRAZY HUNGARIAN CURATORS!!!
OR ENVATO STRATEGY TEAM.
I conclude you do it intentionally. Normal businessman seeing what happens will take immediate action, you do not do it means you do not need stock video business he will simply not interested

1 Like

I think it will soon Videohive become a vintage footages stock! Its fun very fun guys!

Friends, colleagues, we do not have feedback from the management Envato Market. I propose to take any action. Stop upload new videos, or sign a petition to the leadership gave adequate response with an explanation of what is happening and what to expect in future. That is happening now makes me understand it, this market is not profitable for them.

1 Like

+1!
Envato don’t care for stockfootage authors.
I stopped upload 1 month ago. Focused work with other stocks

Very sad all!
But you always will to remember you hear? Always…
does not meet Videohive’s strict quality standard :slight_smile:
Work very hard, and maybe we accept more of your low-quality files HA-HA-HA-HA
Evil came into the team of curators. Be on the dark side

1 Like

I was inspired by this situation to make a film about it all

1 Like

After two months of waiting i recieved first rejects :slight_smile: Thanks hungarian reviewers, i know that my 4K footages which was accepted on all other stocks, _ does not meet Videohive’s strict quality standards._
I did not expect another.

I noticed that Pressmaster added work every day.

I have a constructive proposal. Let the team videohive do tutorial video on videohive standards that we understand what your standards are, and what you mean when reviewers write:does not meet Videohive’s strict quality standard . So we know how to shoot, and what to shoot that our work has been accepted.

Videohive’s approval process really suffer a lot this year and the way Envato going about it is really unprofessional - this is how we’re going to do things OUR WAY!
By not hiring more moderator its a snobbish way of thinking we’re are not going to increase more moderators because we wants to maintain the strict reviewing process, thus causing 2 major problem :

1. A back log of clips waiting to be approve
  2. Too much videos for a moderator to judge - after 200+ clips of dog licking its scrotum or changing baby’s diaper, I sure they’ll be bored to death and when a good clip comes along its just gonna get trashed.

Therefore if Envato intend to sticking to the minimal moderators policy, then at least let the authors be able to challenge the decision, or at least be able to ask for a second opinion because some of these shots can never be reshoot again which result in a good footage wasted.

1 Like

Hi All

I not uploaded anything here since February 2016 and previously timing was good.
Now trying to go back with new uploads and it’s 29 days queued and still waiting.
As I see on this thread my item is probably still in the middle of it’s way.

Now it’s time to remember good old times with progress bar showing position in the queue. :slight_smile:
Good luck to everybody!

Best Regards,
Andrey

Hey guys, its anything new for review time? 51days now.

Thank you

yes… 54! :wink:

http://quality.market.envato.com/videohive

2 Likes