!soft rejection Hierarchy issue

1. Improve visual hierarchy: focus on better defining which areas of this item should demand more attention and creating a logical structure to the design.
    For more information, please read: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/an-introduction-to-hierarchy-webdesign-14947 and Understanding Typographic Hierarchy

Example(s): Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 12.50.53.png • Droplr

I don’t understand this point can anyone helps via proving some css codes(MUCH APPRECIATED)

Live Link: News – Adhira

The reviewer means that post title should be bigger that title widget. It’s called typography hierarchy, so attention firstly must be on post title from user and then on widgets.

1 Like

@MaitreArt Thanks for your reply, so now we don’t need to change anything like font weight etc

Is changing font size is enough?

Thanks

For this screenshot yes. Browse all your pages and check your font sizing, it should have good hierarchy.

1 Like

Live Link: Block: Image – Skape

• Floats must be cleared properly for floated element (ie. thumbnail images).
  • Content overflow issues must be addressed. For example, a title with a long non-breaking string must not break the layout.

Can anyone please help me to clear floats

Css code Much Appreciated :blush::blush::blush:

Hi
You try use custom css below
.blog-details-wrapper:after {
content: ‘’;
display: block;
clear: both;
}

1 Like

@MaitreArt I fixed like you told and resubmitted and still the reviewer is telling the same as you see this screenshot https://envato.d.pr/zWNDr3/fgdwkjkiTV

Did I miss anything?

You didn’t do any changes to font sizes. Post title is the same as widget title. As I said just increase font size of post title.

@MaitreArt for your kind information, The font size of the post title is 20px and the font size of the widget title is 18px, you may check here News – Adhira

Thanks

Just look at the latest approved items, check the blog page. Compare their titles. The difference between 20px and 18px is too small. Make it maybe 36px and 18px.