Our HTML template is soft rejected with following reasons.
- CODE VALIDATION: Some of your files contain validation errors that will need to be fixed. Please be sure that all files validate before resubmitting. You can validate HTML at http://validator.w3.org
- TYPEFACE CHOICES: need to have clear distinctions in order for a document to be legible. If there is not enough contrast, the visual hierarchy breaks down, and the roles you assign to different fonts won’t be clear: https://designschool.canva.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-font-pairing/
- TYPOGRAPHIC HIERARCHY: The typographic hierarchy of this item requires additional work. For more information, please read: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/understanding-typographic-hierarchy--webdesign-11
- LAYOUT/COLOR WIDGET: please make sure to NOT include code or files for the layout or color selector in the package files, this is for demo only.
- LATEST JQUERY: Make sure you are using the latest version of jquery, and it is included in your download.
- INDENTATION: please make sure that your code it’s correctly indented, here in Envato we are committed to deliver the best product possible.
Before that rejection our HTML Template was something OLD Design: After that rejection, we corrected all errors. Improved typography as well as solved out many problems & fixed bugs.
After those changes we did re-submitted item. Here is the link of iam Latest.
Now we received message from envato review team. see below.
Thank you for your submission to ThemeForest.
- THE CHANGES ARE NOT ENOUGH: Unfortunately, the changes are not enough and the previous review still stands. Please carefully check your item to make sure all problems were adequately addressed before resubmitting this item.
Now can somebody tell me? what should be improved in our item? In regards of reply from envato review team, is there anything that we are missing?