Rejections became very annoying from Envato Quality team

Rejections became very annoying from Envato Quality team

I feel like the Envato Quality team doing rejections as a sport or a hobby.

this is the latest rejection item, Please tell me why it could be rejected this time

www.amin-agency.xyz/archito

Thank you all in advance

2 Likes

You are selling basically the same template on another marketplace. You can’t do that as an exclusive author.

1 Like

thank you for your reply but its not true at all

I just finished it yesterday and upload it yesterday after doing all my tests
if you please tell me where this item on what market place
please if you can help me on that because im so disappointed due this rejection.
thank you in advance

Well, I can’t share URL to other marketplaces, but I can share the link to your other template, hosted on
the same domain, so it is hard to believe you don’t know about it…

https://www.amin-agency.xyz/yufa/

1 Like

thank you again @LSVRthemes

are we talking about the domain or the item it self ?

yes, my previuos item rejected more than once on themeforest was accepted on the " other " marketplace
its named yufa as you see on its link and not relevant to the new item I uploaded yesterday on any way
link:
www.amin-agency.xyz/archito

Is the exclusive thing about the items or the author himself, Really I don’t understand this point to get it right
thank you

With all due respect but it is almost the same theme. Saying it is not relevant to the new template is misleading at least. There are many parts which are exactly the same. You’ve even left the “Yufa” name in its CSS. I am not the reviewer so can’t tell you that this was reason for your rejection, but I do not think this is right.

1 Like

Also, I see areas for improvement in the theme’s design. In virtually every case I’ve seen potential authors complain about rejection, the reasons for rejection are valid.

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion @keythemes

would you please point to those areas? just to make your comment more helpful for me and for others.
Thanks

@amin-themes I think typography could improve, try pairing different fonts, and experiment with different font weights. Spacing could improve too, also make spacing consistent across the entire theme/page, both font character spacing and element spacing. Try and improve colors, and add more content to your landing page. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks