Rejected Track Feedback

Hi Guys!

I just uploaded my first Track to Audiojungle. Unfortunately it got hard rejected.
Would appreciate if some of you successful authors can give it a listen and help me out!

I compose film, tv and game music for several years now for nameful projects and hardly ever had any issues with my quality. But i am new to Audiojungle and maybe you guys could tell me what needs to be done differently around here to get my music to the “commercial standard”.

Here is the feed back and a soundcloud link:

Audiojungle Review:
“Thank you very much for your submission. After much consideration it has been decided that this item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.”

Oh and it says that i am not allowed to resubmit ? does that mean, i can not improve the track and try it again ?!

Thanks for your time guys.
Really appreciate it!

Cheers Timo

@CoffeeCup_MusicProdu

TIming issues between drums and guitars. Major ones. Not the ‘loose, laidback’ vibe. The drum bus is overcompressed. There are some unwanted artefacts here and there. The overall sound is over-compressed and doesn’t breathe. ( But I am not sure this is the main rejection reason ) . The main rejection issue is the bad timing between instruments.

2 Likes

I agree definitely timing issues. Also production wise it could be bigger and more lively. The main idea is cool but in its current shape it lacks some energy to really draw you in.

2 Likes

Thank so much for you feedback!
That really helps and i really appreciate you take your time to ilsten to my track and respond to me! :slight_smile:

cheers Timo

1 Like

Also, Thanks so much for taken your time and giving me feedback!
Really appreciate it!

cheers Timo

1 Like