Rejected project...why?

moreover, I used these tags: 3d, logo, intro, robot, innovation, metal, futuring, technological, fog, fire, opener, explosion, red, redshift, motioncap
maybe they are incorrect for the after effects section?

This video looks like there was no plan, script or anything similar involved in the creation of this piece. Random 3D model doing random smokey stuff, a 3d camera animation that has great problems holding the subject in the frame and it ends with a logo reveal that is totally separated from the 3d animation we had to endure for the first couple seconds.

in your opinion, is it possible to improve it in any way?
What do you mean is that the character and the logo have to interact more?

Also I think they meant logo instead of watermark, seeing as how I didn’t see any watermarks on your project, but you were using the outdated logo design.

do you think that even improving it, they wouldn’t accept it anyway?

could you tell me where to find the updated logo?

I’m not on my computer at the moment so i can’t check for certain, but I think this is the link:

Maybe Creattive or someone can confirm?

I saw that there are the Envato Market logos in the PSD and Vector EPS versions.
Extra Envato: apps, tools and resources to help you get more out of Envato.
Envato logo in Vector EPS version.
It opens everything, except the last one “logo envato vector eps version”

Personally, I would ditch the entire robot section and focus on the actual logo part.

from what I understand, therefore, the attention must be focused on the logo…the animation I made with the robot is too dispersive, right?
or the reason is the act that animation and logo are not “merged” well together?

The robot seems completely disconnected and unnecessary. It’s a random robot in a bright white room waving its arms around with a ball of smoke, and then it suddenly cuts to a black background with dramatic lighting and particle effects, doesn’t really make much sense.

Robot and logo reveal don´t interact because the robot is one thing (with many quality and execution failures), and the reveal is a project from author @Visual_A that you used to make your own template, and that´s not allowed at all:

1 Like

thanks a lot, can you tell me by changing the effect, if they could accept the project?
(despite the disconnection of the character and logo).
Besides, can free effects like saber be used?
Being on my first video, I’m not very familiar

Saber is a free plugin that you can use and the customer will need it to open your project, that´s not a problem at all. But the project from Visual_A has a specially designed smoke effect to be used with that specific logo reveal, so if you use it you would be infringing copyright. And if you eliminate the robot and the final reveal, then you have to start from scratch a whole different project. There´s not much to do.

You can’t just change an effect, you’re using a file from another item on VideoHive, which is against the terms of service, and is also plainly illegal. This will not be accepted regardless of what you do to it. You need to scrap it and make an entirely new project from scratch.

thanks for all this information…I will work on a new project.
being careful to use saber effects, and updated logos ,.

And don´t use projects from other authors, that´s absolutely forbidden

absolutely!
:bowing_woman:t3:

in your opinion, a similar project with 3d character and after effects, in which category should i put it?
I had chosen “after effects”, but maybe I was wrong.
Also, in tags, I can put used programs, example: houdini?

Don´t put the software you use in tags, it´s not necessary. If you make a 3D character animation to be used just as it is, upload it to Motion Graphics category. Now, if your intention is that your 3D character reaveals a logo, then make an After Effects Project File and upload it to that category.