[VideoHive] Your item, Circuit Logo, has been rejected

I’am upload my ae project to Videohive and reject my file by saying

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Circuit Logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Please be aware we have updated our watermarks. You can find the new Envato watermark on the help center here. This means that all new item submissions and resubmissions from the the 14th of March onwards will need to use the new watermark in the preview. Items submitted using the old watermark, may be rejected. Read the full announcement post here.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center."

maybe i am low qualite render for preview but i keep file size composition. i dont know, i need your suggestions. Thank your everyone