Regular or Extended License?

Hi, I want to use the Avlar Real Estate theme but im not sure what license I need to use.

The goal of the website is to allow people to search for houses and apartments up for sale or rent for free.

However, would I need to use an extended license if I was to make it so that real estate agents need to pay $1 per ad to create ads?