Refund

Hello, How i can obtain a refound from the theme… Theme is very slow and i think they have some suspicious in theme, because nonstop somebody try to broke my website…and the host scan my website and find some suspiious code in theme…i want now a refound . how i can make ???

Are you sure that is a theme problem? Did you check plugins that are installed? As i know all items on Envato Market are manually reviewed i doubt it’s a malicious code in theme.

1 Like

yes , before few weeks i give acces to my server and my website to support team. i see they install something , but i dont know what was… after this the host scan the files and find something suspicious in themes… they attack for my website start after i give it acces … now i dont know what to telll you…you can think what you want… and the website is very slow the speed…how i can obtain a refound …i want another themes to buy …

You must contact Envato for the refund but since item is downloaded and installed i think they will not process your refund. Also did you purchase support for the theme? If you do ask author to check what is going on and try to solve problems.

Ok. How i can contact the teams from evanto???

Hi,

If you are eligible to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explanation of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form (below the How to request a refund).

You can open Envato Customer support Help ticket and let them know.

Thanks