Quiz Maker too clunky with Elementor

I deployed my site using elementor and quiz maker which i have a life time version of. I’m just wondering if anyone has any recommandtions to make it less cluncky.

I’m currently using a CDN but without my website moves slower than a snail even with a optimized wp rocket plugin installed.

Any thoughts quizes are the whole point of the site but it runs super slow?

I understand that quizzes are a crucial component of your site and you want to ensure that everything runs smoothly.

One suggestion I have is to optimize your images. Large images can often slow down a website, so it’s important to compress them as much as possible without sacrificing quality. You can use a plugin like Smush to automatically optimize your images and reduce their file size.

Another thing to consider is your hosting provider. If you are on a shared hosting plan, you may want to consider upgrading to a VPS or dedicated server to improve site performance. You can also look into managed WordPress hosting providers that specialize in optimizing WordPress sites for speed and performance.

Finally, it may be worth looking into alternative quiz plugins that are more lightweight and optimized for Elementor. There are several options available, such as WP Quiz, Quiz and Survey Master, and LearnDash.

I hope this helps!