I hope this e-mail finds you well.
I have purchased the theme Shutter in Theme Forest https://themeforest.net/item/shutter-photography-art-wordpress-theme/9096785 and have some questions about it. I took a wordpress class, saw tutorials and read several times the documentation. After exploring during days wordpress I have still some questions that I can’t seem to resolve…
The first ones is about the customization:
- Is it possible to move the header menu to the left and how?
- How to put the entire written header in website? I have my name written: “Luna Restrepo” with a 32 font but only Luna is showing when it’s bigger than the standard size.
- How to remove the shutter Icon when the website is loading?
I have also 4 more questions:
- Even though the theme is not related to any plugin, is there one that could go well with it?
- Is the theme the same as this one: https://themefuse.com/wp-themes-shop/wordpress-photography-theme/ and if yes, why can’t I have those demos?
- My demos cannot be uploaded, is there another way to upload them?
- And finally, when I create a page, there is no way to put images in the gallery image section in the bottom of the image. ! 00|690x370
Thank you so much for your support, It would be a miracle if I can solve these problems,
I am at your disposal for any further questions,