Problems with Themepunch support login

I have a valid Envato market login. Through my account I purchased essential grid, a Themepunch product. In order to access themepunch customer support, I need to login via Envato and then “approve” Themepunch access to my login credentials.

I am able to successfully login to Envato and then I am brought to a screen where I click “approve”. After that I am getting an “invalid username” error message. I contacted themepunch and was told to content Envato.

I have uploaded two screen shots.

I have tried logging in on Chrome and Safari on Mac. I have tried clearing caches and cookies, which did not help. Also, I am a web developer so I have multiple Envato accounts. I am able to login to themepunch support on my personal Envato account but not on my client’s account.

Any advice?

username%20not%20valid

Contact the theme author. You may get only help from directly him/her

I have contacted the theme author. They are telling me that the issue is with the Envato API token that they do not have control over or access to. I tried revoking access to themepunch and tried to get approval again but the same problem occurs.

Marion

Hi,

please write an email to help@themepunch.support and explain the problem to the support agent. She/he will help you asap!

Cheers, Dirk @ ThemePunch