Problems uploading Bridge Theme, please help

I have problems to upload the Bridge Theme on my Wordpress account. Could anybody help me please?

What issues?

I have downloaded the theme to my computer correctly, but when I try to upload it to my WP manager the system fail without explanation

What error is it giving you? ‘Missing stylesheet’?

Suddenly the connection is lost, after try to upload

That sounds more like a hosting issue than the theme

1. If you have yo use WP-Admin make sure you are clicking ‘Installable WordPress Files Only’ download version

2. Better still use FTP to install the theme

Thanks I’ll try tomorrow. I’ll tell you how it goes

Now the error is missing stylesheet…I have use the FTP twice…and always gives the same message

Are you sure you are uploading the correct folder I.e the Theme folder ONLY and not the whole download including all the documentation etc.

I’m sure…

I got it!!! thanks for be at the other side

i need help setting-up & customizing Bridge Theme. I am new to wordpress and building websites, beginner. Can someone help me? cant find the email for the author

cliff@MobiBlue.mobi

i need help setting-up & customizing Bridge Theme. I am new to wordpress and building websites, beginner. Can someone help me? cliff@MobiBlue.mobi

Author support details are here https://themeforest.net/item/bridge-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7315054/support