Problems installing Fontaine theme on Joomla

Hi, I have Joomla installed on my pc. I downloaded the zipped template to my desktop
The zipped folder contains the template zipped folder and I have tried to upload this to Joomla using the ‘Upload package file’ facility. This is not working. The error message reads…

Error

There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Maximum PHP file upload size is too small: This is set in php.ini in both upload_max_filesize and post_max_size settings of your PHP settings (located in php.ini and/or .htaccess file).

Unable to find install package

Can anyone help please! thanks Robin

Hi

the error you are getting because the php settings for your hosting is not enough for those. please contact your hosting with the error message and request them to set maximum size in your server php.ini.

Now about installation the joomla template please check your purchased item documentation hope you will get proper help there. If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author. Contact Author and let them know.

Thanks

Hey gimpman

Please get in touch with us as suggested above from Mon to Friday and we will assist you in resolving the issue.

1 Like