plugin for dance school and events

Hello

We are looking for WordPress plugin to manage a dance school and the events we organize.

We need the following:

1 - Students can buy lessons that we call “cards or ticket” (10 hour’s lesson cards, 20 hour’s lesson cards, ANYTIME lesson cards), when they buy, the clients profile database must be activated automatic with the type of card they bought 10, 20 or anytime.

2 - The card value will expire “the card valid period” even if they do not attend in the period that was paid, for example 5 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, and ANYTIME valid only for 4 weeks.)

3 - When the student check-in to attend the class automatically discount 1 hour to the client’s profile database. For example if the customer has purchased a card (10 hours classes) when he register or check-in to one class, automatically must be reduced one and still 9 classes to attend.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

regards

I suppose there are themes but not exactly like the features you are demanding. you should buy a theme here and hire someone on envato studio for these customizations. You requirement is not big and it should be a simple job to do.

Best of luck!

Thank you for your help!

If you are looking out for an developer, we are available. Let me know.

Finally I found someone with similar need like ours! DId you find a solution?

Check out our theme

Style & features are made for sport class & event.