Please provide your valuable feedback about my HTML template, its five times soft rejected

my html soft rejected 5 times . i changed evrything from font family to font-sizes and color theme but they send me the same issue again . help needed on this plz give me your precious review authors .

1. TYPEFACE: The choice of typeface should support the purpose of the design and by extension, the needs of the intended audience.

2. FONT COMBINATIONS: It’s recommended that you pair complementary fonts that add to the design aesthetic you’re going for. In general, a design should utilize less than three (ideally two) font variations that each compliment another — not compete for attention.

3. SPACING ISSUES: Many of the elements in the template are not aesthetically spaced.

4. SCROLLING ANIMATIONS: The scrolling animations are currently overused. Animation is a tool that should be used sparingly to help enforce the concept of your design. Please consider where you are using animations and their purpose.

my page link

http://digitaltemplatemarket.com/demo/html/bigdream/index.html