Please, I want to know the reasons why this PSD template has got hard rejection after I uploaded it within only 30 minutes. Can someone guide me please?

Here is the screenshot:

01_banner

thumb

Presumably there are numerous more pages such as individual product, about, contact, alternative home/product layouts etc?

Beyond that PSDs need to be flawless in design and detail - there is not a lot to comment on here but the logo font choice is not great

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the quick response. There were 19 templates overall. I can share those if needed. Below is the nomenclature:

1. Splash
  2. Walkthrough
  3. Walkthrough
  4. Walkthrough
  5. Sign In
  6. Sign Up
  7. Menu
  8. Home
  9. Categories
  10. New Collection
  11. Accessories
  12. Filter
  13. Product Detail
  14. Cart
  15. Cart Empty
  16. Shipping
  17. Payment
  18. Congratulation
  19. My Account

I received this message “Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Advika | Ecommerce App” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

• Be useful to customers
  • Not include any potentially offensive content (eg. violent, sexual or otherwise offensive content)
  • Not infringe on any trademark or copyright
  • Not be compressed to the point where the aesthetic quality suffers
  • Not include your logo, URL, or watermark (you may include information about your services in an attached help text file)
  • Be well constructed
  • Be as compatible as possible
  • Be easy to customize

It doesn’t look horrendously bad - did you submit all the right documentation etc with it?

Hey Charlie,

I had submitted the following

:

1. One PDF - help document
  2. Four font files
    3.19 PSD’s & 19 Jpeg’s