Please help me update my html for good sales

Please help me which error my design for no sales? or do you need higher quality.

demo: https://erikaivo.info/html/titus/

Thank You!

I think It will be very struggle to sell html/bootstrap template today. Since that’s a common tech, and also there’s a lot author that sell bundling template with less than $10. Maybe mostly buyer will choose that or at least template with more than 50 pages.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I think that soon I will update my psd and html / css, greetings.

Hello,

You have upload your item during Black Friday and Cyber Monday days. Maybe your sales relates with that. Because most of items sales are dropped these days.

Hope you’ll get best of sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good idea…
I will update my item psd and html more 50 pages and change title name :slight_smile:

Best… I will to remove this item and upload new item

Your item is just one page. So don’t add any 50 pages. Blog single and Portfolio Single pages are enough. Just remove your item and add some unique features and resubmit it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :+1:

1 Like

Other question…

I would make a wordpress my psd “titus”, I can make it? I will to add pages blog, etc

That is a very dangerous idea - unless you make it a significantly different / new item and NOT just the same with a few more pages then you will not be able to resubmit it.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello,

I know that. So I told him add more new unique features. If he resubmit it without any changes of course it will very dangerous.

Even with a few updates authors can’t remove and resubmit items.

The closest thing would be to soft disable it and make amends, but even then, given this doesn’t improve search ranking is struggle to see it making us difference in fairly generic templates

1 Like

I understand, i not will to remove my items, thank you.

Yes you are right. You gave very important informations for us with soft disable.

1 Like