Payout not calculated yet?

@DoughouzForest is right, the emails are not the only issue, normally it gets reset to 0.00 at 12am Australian time but its still not yet and the new sales are added also. No reply yet from any officials yet … :frowning:

Payouts are on way keep patience still you worry get in touch with envato author support team they will help you out from your issue.

if the balance not meet the minimum payout threshold of USD $50 (for payonner and paypal) and/or $500 for Bank transfer then the previous month balance will not reset as $0.00 and your new earning will be merged to that balance.

The balance is much greater. But there was no calculation.

My balance meets all requirements for SWIFT and it is well above. I am sure @DoughouzForest 's balance will be above that limit too. So looks like the problem is something else.

1 Like

I already have opened a support ticket against this issue, let see when I get a response from them.

1 Like

Hi @santaomsk @themesindustry and the authors who feel issues can wait for next few hours to get email notification from envato team about payout and if need Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Same here,
no email / calculation yet, I don’t think we should be worried just to be more patient. :blush:

1 Like

I had it last year. In support, they told me that the payment will be next month. This was a problem from the envato.

I’ve got an email about 2 hours ago, everything is OK

Well if that happens then that’s sucks. We got employees to pay though.

Same here… Still waiting.

It happened with us 2 years ago. Envato! please don’t do this again … :frowning:

Just calculated. Thanks Envato. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes the same issue here… and earning for april is also added to the sum… I’m afraid that we miss our salary this month

it is very bad experience. i do not get paid in times

Yes thanks… payout was done

Now it get calculated, Yaaaaay !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The calculation is done… I think the problem is due to the pandemic.

Mine not yet :grin::grin: