I’m looking for a freelancer/team to help me redevelop a website. The client has a software development business and the current site is not responsive and not near any modern standards. The goal is to create a new responsive site that will have a better usability, user experience and able to increase leads.
- A creative design approach (Branding, UX, UI, Usability)
- Wireframe -> design -> development -> implementation process.
- Wordpress development with very fast loading time expected. (under 2s)
- Clean and well written code (No copy paste from themes)
- Minimal use of Plugins.
- About 6-7 pages (Blog page included)
- Google structured data (Micro data) implementation.
- Social media integration (Addthis, etc)
- Responsive design must work on all browsers and platforms (Glitch free)
- Good use of typography (Supports all browsers)
- Clear understanding of professional web design with focus on usability and conversion optimisation.
- SEO suport (Yoast)
- Attention to detail & quality.
You must be;
- Work under pressure
- Under promise but over deliver
- Must have a impressive portfolio
- Must be able to communicate and show good availability.
- If you’re in europe thats a plus (Easy with time zone differences)
What I will provide;
Project budget: $3000 - $3500 (Negotiable)
All logo, content, images.
If the above criteria is something you can work with please send me a private message and do not forget to attach samples of your work.