Hi - Our company has an immediate need for an experienced web designer. We recently developed a site using the ThemeCo X framework, and are generally happy with the overall site. We just need to redevelop a couple pages, clean up some of the graphics, and develop a template and banners for our blog.
The right applicant would:
- Have an impeccable eye for design. You should be a great graphic artist.
- Have the ability to implement his/her designs. We don’t want to separately hire a developer.
- Be able to produce output given a general idea of the requirements, and few examples.
- Be able to work quickly and without much management.
- Be able to produce examples of similar work.
You highest and best qualities would be your imagination and ability to produce really stunning pages.
Please have a look at: www.DominionPrivateLending.com
In addition to implementing the blog - we’d like to make changes to:
I’m hoping that you’ll be instantly filled with great ideas upon viewing the pages above.
We are willing to pay you on an hourly or per project basis. Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Samples of your work.
- Your desired hourly wage.
- The best way to contact you.
The Dominion Group