Our Business Card was rejected (Why??)

As an Envato Market beginner we aren’t sure as to why our Business Card may have been rejected.

This is what the e-mail stated: “After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Gradient Business Card’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on GraphicRiver. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.”

Please take a look and help us understand what to do. Thank you! :slight_smile:

**I’m sorry I thought you were asking why your printing company wouldn’t print them. This are on envato because I literally could recreate them like I offered originally below in about no more than 3 minutes. **

Sorry guys, Business cards need to be minimalistic this was a mixed failure at IDK what.

Good attempt, keep going. Keep trying, follow the trends, come out with someone newer than a gradient.

SORRY DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS ONLY TO UNDERSTAND MY COMMENTS ABOVE.

It was to fit the size, and what you have there is a design concept not a real design for printing, whoever but your logo on there should be able to replicate those geometrical shapes. They have to be EXACTLY 2d the same size. or be able to crop to it, MAYBE, I dont know if you can crop to it but I know the size has to be perfect to print it. otherwise you're showing the hail girl at the salon that you want that hair. on that page. she has no idea how long that really is or usually has do Idea what the hell that look is ( :) just kidding) but it's not helpful to dimensions is all that i'm getting as, take a card out of your pursure does everything in that picture LOOK like that card. 2 dimensionally? no do you need 2D and 2 sides which I can give you shortly and place the order as well and walk you through it on Teamviewer or Hangouts screen share **

email me here

first and then I can give you my studio number . Those printers are just picky, that’s why they’re so cheap. If you want me to do it I have a discount but I want to get paid t