Feedback on my rejected business cards

Hey guys,

My first submission here got rejected today and this was the only thing they said to me:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Material Business Cards” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again

What does this even mean? I have checked the help center but that doesn’t tell me what I want to know.

Here is one of the color variants of my business card:

I want to improve my work and would love to hear your feedback about my design.

Thanks in advance!

The design quality at Graphic River has increased for the following years and this item is not good enough at the moment
( Beside typo/spacing issues )

So what’s not good enough about this design?

And what are the typography and spacing issues on my business card?

Does anyone have some good and DETAILED feedback?!

This is frustrating and I think Envato should step up their game and ACTUALLY tell people why their design got rejected instead of redirecting them to their forums where I receive no good feedback on how to improve my design.

And even if I do improve it, I may never upload it again. Why is this?

He guys, see you have an opinion on this one. Can you have an opinion on my post too?

The font looks a bit simple, I don’t think the drop shadow works on the front, the contact details all look a bit spread out, and I’m not a big fan of the design on the back.

2 Likes

Ok, too bad. Thanks for your feedback!