Only 5 Latest Posts appearing under Categories

I have created a website using Newspaper Theme… In my website, I have made multiple categories and under each categories there are several posts.
The issue which I am facing is that the website is showing only 5 latest Posts under each category and none of the previous posts are appearing (HOW TO START | Startup Stunners). Neither there appears any Previous or Next Page Button which guides that there are additional Posts under this category.

Can you please guide how to resolve this issue and show All Post

Hi @startupstunners,

Please contact the author of your purchased theme, the theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking at the category page you mention and it seems to be in order. There is a post loop element in the category template, and this displays the posts I believe, assuming the loop has no limit set and no offset Screenshot by Lightshot A post loop element used in a category template automatically displays all the posts from the category you are on, by default. Opposed to blocks which have to use the special filter when using them in a category template Screenshot by Lightshot In case there is a problem or if you need support for the theme, please use the dedicated support forum we provide, or send us an email at any time Newspaper theme support: How to Get Help with Your WordPress theme Let us know.

Regards, Simion C.

1 Like