One Republic (GOOD LIFE) Video Effect

Does somebody has the video effect of the music video. I mean the videos and pictures inside of the square and then comming out… etc…

you can wrtie me at ddkng21@gmail.com

Thanks!

can you explain more

I think he is referring to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZhQOvvV45w

Composting and tracking most likely then it looks like the dropped frames out for a stop motion effect.

I want to do the same effect but I do not know how to make…

Just go and try some different techniques by editing your footage and you will see the results by your self because you can have in a same room two designers and there will be 4 different opinions how to achieve that i,m suggesting go and try to make it try to understand how it works it seems like some frames missing or just stopping so thats the clue how to try to achieve it :slight_smile:

Poor man’s stop-frame.

Drop two thirds of the frames out of your digitally shot footage, drop a grungy layer on top. Track / comp it onto some blue-cards held by some people - Hey presto! :slight_smile:

Can I use only the same first video, changing the video in the picture … sorry I’m a beginner , can you explain how and which software can I use ?

sti puork i merd …<^^>

TonioLam said

Can I use only the same first video, changing the video in the picture … sorry I’m a beginner , can you explain how and which software can I use ?

It’s not a template, it’s a bespoke music video. You’d need to start by filming it. You’d then need to edit it, then you’d need to do the visual FX. The edit can be handled by Final Cut, Avid or Premiere. There are many programs that can help you with the visual FX side. After Effects is a good place to start. Nuke, Fusion, Smoke too.

Generally, whole teams of people work on music videos. It’s not really a technique you’re going to learn overnight as a beginner.

thanks … :slight_smile: