Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of our next Content Challenge - Live Streaming.
Did you know that over the last 90 days, Stock Video items with the tags ‘Twitch’ have been licensed 6x more frequently per day than general items, while Video Templates with the same tag have been licensed 1.4x more frequently!
This is one of the reasons our latest challenge is focused on Streaming. We’re opening it up to all video and graphics authors, across Market and Elements, and giving away $12,000 in prizes! You’ve also got the next 8 weeks to show us your stuff, starting today!
How Does the Challenge Work?
First check out the Live Streaming blog post, which will give you all the details on the content we’re looking for within each item type.
Broadly, though, we’re looking for Streaming-style content across:
- Graphic Templates (Web Elements on Market)
- Video Templates, and
- Stock Video (Motion Graphics)
The challenge will begin today, Thursday 24th September and run for 8 weeks, with final submissions being accepted on Thursday 19th November, at 11:59pm Melbourne, Australia time.
To enter, imply submit an item (or items) during the challenge dates, and make sure:
- You include the metadata tag ‘Stream2020’.
- It’s a brand new item, not currently on Market or Elements.
- It’s submitted in one of the four categories (Graphics, Graphic Templates/Web Elements, Video Templates or Stock Video).
After the 19th November 2020, our Content Specialists and review team will select the best items (within each category, and separately for Market and Elements) and the winning authors will receive a share in the $12K USD prize pool on offer! There will be:
- 1 winner and 1 runner up in each of the four categories (Graphics, Graphic Templates/Web Elements, Video Templates and Stock Video), for both Market and Elements; so
- 16 winners in total!
- Winners in each category will win $1,000, and runners up will receive $500!
Please note Envato’s usual terms, conditions and policies (including submission and review guidelines) will apply to such items submitted as part of this contest, so please only submit your best work that is in line with our content requirements. And the specific competition terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the blog post.
Happy creating! We can’t wait to see what you come up with.