Need your kind help in feedback please :)

I have completed our new theme called “cuisine” - can any one please let us know, is it ready for TF or not ?

Please help me, by providing your feedback.

Many Thanks.

http://photontechs.com/themes/cuisine/

1. Typography
  2. Too much blank space
  3. Many elements looks unfinished

Our PSD and HTML already approved by the way.

Any more comment?

Hi, I’d be happy to help.

• On first glance, some elements are too small. The buttons for “shop now” and “book a table” should be larger in my opinion.
  • Similarly, the word “cuisine” I feel should be larger, or better yet grow slightly when hovering your mouse over it (in addition to the colour change you already have).
  • The telephone number and email at the top, as well as the “Welcome to our restaurant” text, is too small.
  • When hovering over a specialty, the orange colour that appears is too strong. Maybe make the colour more opaque or just closer to white.
  • The “Make a reservation” text should be styled to look more like a link. A border, or maybe an underline, would help point this out. You’ve styled the “book a table” button at the bottom in the way I’m imagining. Just do the same for the “make a reservation” text.
  • The “time of the visit” should be a timepicker.
  • What is “live music” supposed to be? Could it be turned into a dropdown menu? Simplicity is key here for the end user.
  • There’s no image for “blueberry chicken”.

Apart from that, it looks like a rather nice theme. The usage of static backgrounds when scrolling is a nice touch. Keep going!

Hope this helps,
Jake

Thank you :slight_smile:

Any more comment?

It’s not that bad but you need to improve things like typography, spacing between paragraphs, refine images and elements, add call action button more visible.