Need suggestions on Woocommerce customize checkout fields

Hello All,
I am trying to develop, Woocommerce wordpress plugin on customizing checkout fields like show/hide/Add new fields to billing/shipping/acount/order forms in checkout page. Does it really useful?

This would be useful - definitely.

I know woocommerce comes with its own add custom fields function? Well at least on the product, such as attributes.

Thanks for your response.

Yes woocommerce has its functions to add custom fields. I am looking at it should be easy for the administrators who are non-techie who can hide/show/add fields easily without going to coding.

would a captcha plugin be any good?

Yes, please! This is exactly what I am looking for. I sell digital products and don’t want my customers to have to fill out an address or phone number. I’d love to disable those fields. I’d be interested to hear if you come up with anything! Holly at AccountingSPOTonline dot com.
Thanks!
Holly

DVin said

Thanks for your response.

Yes woocommerce has its functions to add custom fields. I am looking at it should be easy for the administrators who are non-techie who can hide/show/add fields easily without going to coding.

Hi DVin,

That would be great, there are lots of Woocommerce users that needs custom fields on the checkout page. When your plugin is available I will be the first one to buy it.

Tony

Hi,

Here might be a Portuguese version at wordpress.org

http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/need-suggestions-on-woocommerce-customize-checkout-fields/63508

I believe some development is going on regards to custom fields by core WooThemes team.