Need help picking a plugin

Hello.

I’m building my first ever WordPress (.org) website. It’s a hobby related site but I have a handful of “trainers” who need to post their availability via days and time slots so that registered users, their “students” can book training sessions with them. Once a “student” books a session, the “trainer” needs to have the ability to approve or deny the training session request. I thought this would be an easy plugin to find, but it’s proving to be difficult. I’m looking at Booked, but I’m unclear on whether it has all the features I need. In summary, this is what I need:

1. Multiple registered website users would post their own availability schedule using days and times that they are available. For example, Monday - Wednesday, 4 pm till 9 pm

2. Other registered website users would then check each of the posted availability schedules and request a 1-hour time slot for training. Using the example from #1, a user would request a training session on Tuesday from 6 pm till 7 pm.

3. Once a user requests a training session, an email would be sent to both the booking user and the person being booked. The time slot would be “pending” until the appointment is approved or denied.

4. Once the appointment is approved or denied, a second email would go out to both users advising of the status (or at least to the booking user since obviously, the other user would know the status).

5. Optional: A reminder email goes out to both users ahead of the approved appointment, maybe 1 or 2 hours in advance.

6. Optional: A list of approved appointments that I can post on a page on my site would be great, but it’s not required.

I THINK the Booked plugin can do all of these things, but I’m not 100% sure, and it’s not clear if there’s a money-back guarantee if the plugin doesn’t do what I need it to?

Thanks in advance.

BTW the site is all volunteer, so no payment option would be needed.

Your best option is to ask the author before you buy it (use item comments or from their profile)

You would not necessarily be entitled to a refund if it turns out the item is not quite right

Thanks for the response. I’ll ask in their comments section. Any plugins you can recommend that might do what I’m asking about, other than Booked?