Need feedback for my hard rejected items.

I don’t know what’s the reason for rejections.

Abstract wallpaper pack

9 subtle background pack

The Email says that:
"Unfortunately your submission Abstract wallpaper pack isn’t ready for GraphicRiver and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission."

I would appreciate if anyone can help me find the problems with my designs that I can Improve and resubmit in graphicriver.

Here’s the preview of the two items.

Abstract wallpaper pack

9 subtle background pack

Is the problem with the preview image or the main image file?

hi buddy, as for me it looks good , especially the abstract one by the way and i have no idea why it’s been rejected to tell you honestly …

Thanks for the feedback, It’s really pissing me off.Don’t know the reason for the rejection… Maybe I will try to present it a more professional way next time…

lol this is now supposed to be so much of an issue the presentation, this is important for you to sell but as for getting approved, that’s just not so much of a big deal