my item was rejected

Hi, submitted a gift box set a couple of days ago. But it was rejected. Can anybody help me? I’d like to know what the reason is.

The e-mail is as follows:
Unfortunately your submission Gift Box Set isn’t ready for GraphicRiver and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

And my item is:

Thanks in advance!

hi, indeed this is hard to identify exactly what is the problem indeed, but in my view, maybe they are expecting you to have more details and relief into it and that it looks more like what u mentioned , cute, in this case this is a style this far and not bad in my view but i assume that they have some already a bit like this , and thesis probably the reason why they expect more details so to speak, at least i guess so

I think we could find something free like this on google easily
You should make them premium