My Wordpress Theme got hard rejected

My Wordpress Theme got hard rejected Please help with any suggestion to improve it. I received this message from them. how i will know the reason ?
Unfortunately your submission khaberni isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Thanks for your submission!

Regards,

Envato Market Team

my theme demo : khaberni.varcss.com

Looking very outdated. You’ll need a complete design overhaul from the very scratch. Hire a good designer mate. Good luck!

agreed with @CreativeKaboom .
Typography and use of elements is not proportional in all pages!
You need to revise it a lot before submitting it!

Good day! :blush:

hi . Typography , Color , Design , Spaces every thing is Wrong You need to completely change every thing from base

Never GIVE UP You Can Just Try More…

hi mr @varcss,
you’re themes got rejected due copyright content ‘picture’, please use stockphoto

1 Like