My theme has some issue in themeforest

My theme was soft rejected because the theme demo doesnot work properly.
when i click on the live preview the page is blank.
here is the link -http://preview.themeforest.net/item/eichsaone-page-creative-template/full_screen_preview/21414631
what to do now ?
if i go to my theme manually then its ok but when i go through preview it shows white page.

Almost always that is due to your host blocking the site loading in the iFrame.

Usually it’s due to budget hosting where you have no control to fix things, but if you are using decent hosting then speak to them as it usually fixable by some basic editing (there are several threads on these forums with advice in them).

Happened to me too with a recent plugin.

You can fix it by adding in the .htaccess file from your wordpress folder (the folder that contains wp-config.php) this line:

Header always unset X-Frame-Options

but my other themes on the same domain and hosting are okay and they are showing just fine.@charlie4282

but my other themes on the same hosting are okay.@charlie4282

I didn’t get the solution

didnot got the solve

my other themes on the same hosting are okay .
how can i solve this matter ?@charlie4282

how can i solve this otherwise cause this is an html template !@hevada

if i use another demo of other person and any demo link.The page still white and does not load. So is it the problem in the themeforest frame ?@charlie4282

Please open only a single thread if you want help.

You have opened other two threads with the same issue

And please post the correct link to the preview, your link is showing nothing, not even the Envato top bar…

1 Like

My theme was soft rejected because the theme demo doesnot work properly.
when i click on the live preview the page is blank.

what to do now ?
if i go to my theme manually then its ok but when i go through preview it shows white page.

my theme is not showing in the preview theme page.There is a white page showing.
link-http://preview.themeforest.net/item/eichsaone-page-creative-template/full_screen_preview/21414631
but my other themes are showing perfectly in the same domain and hosting.
how can i solve the problem ?

Hi @theme-bazar,

As per @hevada suggestion, please don’t open multiple threads about a single issue.

It may have something to do with the fact that your item is not accepted yet.

Thanks,
Luca

1 Like

@theme-bazar 100% what @LucaThemesCom said - if it’s not approved yet then there is nothing for the link to show

1 Like

well my theme is soft rejected and is it the reason for showing nothing in the preview theme ?
my soft rejection issue was"Thank you for your submission. 1. LIVE DEMO NOT ACCESSIBLE: A full review cannot be performed at this time - please check your live demo URL and resubmit. "
i checked my demo and its ok.Then what is the problem ?

Might be because your server had a hick-up / bug when the reviewer checked the live demo and the live demo was not accessible. If all’s good now, resubmit it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you share a link to your demo theme so we can check if it’s accessible?