My songs are rejected

Hi, I have uploaded 2 songs and both are rejected!
It says:
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Great Wall motivation speech instrumental” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

Given the sharp rise in submissions of all quality levels, AudioJungle can no longer afford to take longer to elaborate reasons and deploy custom messages for hard rejecting submissions where several aspects of a composition, arrangement and/or production are deemed insufficient for acceptance, regrettably.

To understand commercial stock composition, arrangement and production better, please read the following article http://enva.to/6D-sd

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

This is one of two messages!
Here is the song:
https://app.box.com/s/o6mvwuwpv3xm3hjidytwen29j3mxct0y

And another with similar rewiev:
https://app.box.com/s/9qgk1o896o9rxe90yrw6hi8szfvjx48y

I would appreciate any help, thank you!

Jasmin

Hello… any help please?

Hello ! The first track is “Great Wall”. In my opinion, the piano at the beginning “strikes on the ears”. The track is too monotonous, and there are a lot of flaws in mixing, volume balance, and also panorama.
Second track: It sounds more pleasant than the first one. And in my opinion there are small problems with mixing(frequency conflicts). Good luck!

In addition to @CleanMagicAudio I want to say that besides the piano in the first track there are not enough transitions. And the melody is too depressing, I think.
Try to listen to top-selling songs, catch their mood.

The second track really sounds more pleasant, but its structure is far from commercial, well-sold. I also advise you to listen to top tracks and analyze their structure.

Good luck!

The piano in the first track sounds too uninspired, generic and with no dynamics, you probably wrote midi using your mouse in the piano roll, e.g. didn’t play it on a midi controller, right?

And yeah, the mood is too dark for commercial use.

That being said, If you keep the instrumentation and just switch their chord progressions to something more “positive”, you have a big chance of getting accepted, I’m sure.

I really like the second one. It’s got some great punch to it, it would sound like a Foo Fighters song with some killer vocal melodies over it.

Thank you very much for reply and help. Since I am new here, I didn’t know what to do so I posted songs that were actually made for bands etc., …but with this said, it’s more clear to me now what I need to do.
I should put more effort definetly when creating and mastering the songs.

Tnx once again for all the answers!

Cheers,
Jasmin