my item today I get one item reversal, buyer was from france, Please Help?

This is the first time that I have faced the “issue” this month.
I have thought you have already a protection service for it

my item today I get one item reversal, buyer was from france, Please Help?

1 Like

A sales reversal occurs when a purchase is reversed by the payment provider (eg. payment gateway or bank) through either a credit card or Paypal account. Reversals are enforced by the payment provider and actioned in accordance with their policies.
Sales-Reversal:

1 Like

#Serious Problems - Product cancellation of my product purchase without my permission?

1 Like

Kind of, but also not. It’s an unfortunate side effect of any marketplace, and as such, it’s in the terms of the agreement with the payment providers that they have the right to reverse sales when required. So although Envato may not have given them permission to take the money, they don’t need to. And as Envato don’t really want to pay you with money they no longer have, it’s also in their terms and conditions that they have the right to adjust balances as a result of sales reversal. So while you may not have given permission, permission was never required.

It’s not ideal, but unless you have a marketplace that only accepts cash or cryptocurrencies, then reversals are unavoidable.

2 Likes