My Item is in Queue for Review from 15 days

Hello,

I want to know why my item is in queue for review from 15 days. 15 days is long time. If there is a problem in the item then mention it, i will resubmit the item.

Thanks

have you checked your dashboard right side. can you see your item there? what is status showing there (Queue for review or …)?

Submitted 15 days ago, for codecanyon normally your item should get review. Currently review team experiencing a high volume of queues and review time is some delay. Please keep patience, hope they will review as quickly they can. Thanks

Can I submit new item? Even my previous item is in queue.

you can’t in the same category. but you can if item category is different.

What is reason of my rejection may i know sir
and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

May i know the reasons of rejection on codecanyon wordpress category?
Codecanyon email me like this “and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again”

Can I Get Feedback For My Hard Rejected Item?

• Unfortunately, envato Quality and Help Teams are not able to provide feedback/critique or advice for Hard Rejected items.

More information here: https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000471923-Rejected-Items#feedbackhr

May be it has something to do with .NET reviewer… but 15 days for Codecayon is way too long

Current Codecanyon review time is 1 day: