My item has been rejected

Hello everyone, I’m new here.

I’ve been trying to get a plugin that I want to sell on Codecanyon accepted for days, and it’s already been rejected 3 times without a response. I don’t understand why they reject it, if what I want to sell is legal and of quality.

They are plugins for WoWonder, only 3 files. The graphics are of quality, I have a web demo, support with a ticket, video demo and documentation detailing how to install it. All easy to install, no more than 5 minutes.

I can’t help but be astonished, how such a large company doesn’t send me an explanation of what’s wrong, what they don’t like.

I’m uploading everything again blindly, not knowing what’s wrong.

I’m waiting for a response from Envato, because it’s unfair that they reject without explaining the reason.

First of all, you will need the author’s permission ( new requirement )
Secondly, if you share the demo link, you may get some suggestions

Hello ki-themes, thanks for your response. I didn’t know I needed authorization from the author. When it is uploaded, they do not say that authorization is needed, so we do not know about that new requirement.

Furthermore, it would be good for them to explain the reason, so one does not waste time modifying without knowing what is wrong.

What I offer:

-Follow button on user posts. Now it’s easier to follow your users from their post.
-The option to send a message and gif is added to the user post menu.
-Comment on a post, and it is in first position. Every time a post is commented, it rises to the first position.

Placa 590x300
Preview imagen

It’s still not certain, there’s not much information:

I don’t know, if it is possible and recommended to send the link to my demo here. I say this because of spam, I don’t want to break rules.

There are three files that are replaced and that already activate the new functions that I want to sell. I was working on this for more than 1 month, there is nothing illegal and it is completely clean.

Everything documented.

You can share if you’d prefer, it’s allowed for that purpose.

The author just told me that they do authorize me to sell these accessories. I demand an explanation of the reason for the rejection, because I read Envato’s suggestions for selling from top to bottom, and everything on my part is more than fine.

You probably had one within the rejection message that it doesn’t follow the standards ( standard one )

Beside that, you won’t be able to get another message

I never receive messages, when I couldn’t see on the page that what I uploaded was under review, I contacted Envato and they only informed me this:

Here is a sample of your items reviewed for the day.
Hard rejected (1)
Exclusive Add-ons for WoWonder

It’s because of your email notifications are off. You can’t blame them, can you?

You probably received the “standard” hard rejection message

Thank you very much, I didn’t know it was disabled. Yesterday I wrote to them, and they keep telling me the same thing… as if it were a computer that answers me. They don’t explain the reason for the rejection and I don’t know what to do.

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-09 120019

They’re not gonna explain the situation as it’s hard rejected item. Try with improving the item and re-submitting it ( Do not re-submit without any changes )

Well, I understand that… I make the changes without knowing what they don’t like. The 3 times I sent, it was always sent with changes. But I insist, I work blindly because I don’t know what they reject. Don’t you think that’s wrong?

Probably they have informed you about the problem on the first time but you didn’t get the email. My suggestion, if it was me, I wouldn’t be forcing to get this item approved as you got 3 rejected message for the same item. If you keep continue submitting the item, your upload rights may be removed,

Find a better idea and move to the next project.