My Item got rejected.is that hard or soft?

Hello

I submitted my code to codecanyon and it got rejected.i received email with following.this is my first code submission

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of "Online dating script" and unfortunately we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won't be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

- Please make sure the code adheres to PSR standards.

- Make sure that the code doesn't raise any PHP errors, notices or warnings. Please set error_reporting(E_ALL)

- Please double check for common security vulnerabilities: SQL injection, XSS, CSRF etc

- Please make sure the item doesn't contain any encrypted code or a third party licensing system. 

is it hard reject or soft reject? can i submit it again? im using AdminLTE as admin panel template.is this reject because of AdminLTE ? help me please.

it’s hard reject you need to follow what the reviewer said and fix the problems and then you can upload it again and wait another 8 days or 9 days, no it’s not bcs of adminlte it’s bcs the code you need to follow the PSR standard way check this : www.php-fig.org/psr/psr-4/
and you need to fix errors and don’t put a encrypted codes :slight_smile:

1 Like

my script have only base64 encrypted images in css files. is that will problem?

you better put the images with the script and without base64 put the name and the type directly :slight_smile: so the buyer can edit those images easily