My HTML Template is soft rejected twice

Hello,

I submitted the attached HTML template and it was soft-rejected twice.

I have taken care of all the changes the reviewer has asked for - but not sure why it was soft rejected again, with a reason “THE CHANGES ARE NOT ENOUGH”

Could you please help me understand where am I making the mistake OR what am I missing?

Here’s the design : http://purplecoder.com/templates/html/mystic/

Thank you,
Rupam

FYI : the reasons of first soft-rejection were these :

1. Your submission contains low-resolutions images. Please check your live demo as well as your preview image and screenshots to make sure all graphics are high resolution.

2. TYPOGRAPHIC HIERARCHY: The typographic hierarchy of this item requires additional work. For more information,

3. SPACING AND ALIGNMENT: There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section. Here are some articles with more information regarding negative space and proper spacing

And I fixed them all before re-submitting the item.

Please advise if I still miss anything.

The Typographic hierarchy and spacing and alignment are hard to fix specially when you’ve developed the site. I got 5 soft rejections on my PSD for the same.

I could spot the an issues with spacing:

The amount of space between the heading and text is more compared the space between each item, the line height of text is also quite large

There could be many issues like this, take a fresh look at the design, these may not be obvious at first glance.