My business card rejected , please help me to approve it.Thanks!

Hey Everyone, I’m a new member of enavto :slight_smile:.Its my first submission on graphicriver. I submit it many time but they mail me:sob::

"We've reviewed your submission...
  Hi Md Jahid Hasan,

Thanks for your submission.

After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Corporate Business Card’ isn’t at the quality                   
   standard needed to continue forward with the review process on GraphicRiver. As the submission is 
   too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

If you need some help meeting our submission requirements, be sure to take advantage of Envato 
    Tuts+ tutorials, ask for feedback from your helpful community, and check out our support article.

We’d love for you to continue honing your craft and look forward to what you can come up with next              
     time.

Regards,
    Envato Market Team

Still have questions? Check out our Help Center."

Please help me because I do not know what I should to do now:sob:.Please suggest me what I should do now:blush:.
Thanks

Problem is proportion and alignment.
For example; QR code and “J” should be in same line. And use logo as full white on front and full black on back side.

Adress font is not good. Try Lato or Montserrat.
And there is problems about your mockups. (lights and shadows)

Thank you …

Hi,

Many authors regularly send out business cards which makes it more difficult to get accepted your produced.
Look at the latest trends in terms of business card and aligned you to them.

Regards,