Music Licenses "most web uses"

I want to create a short video conclusion for the videos on my YouTube channel, and I will use it for all videos. Is this license sufficient for music and video?
Music Licenses “most web uses”

Please reply quickly and thank you

1 Like

Look at what you have paid for then you will have your answer

1 Like

What do the Music Licenses mean by “most web uses”

Most web uses includes general online and streaming-only purposes, such as using the item in an end product uploaded to YouTube/Vimeo, displayed on your website, as part of a browser-based game, etc.

It does not include things like online Broadcast (internet TV, internet radio, etc) or use in “on-demand”, “customize your own product” web applications and services.

1 Like

Excuse me
In my case, exactly what license do I need
I want to use music and video in all of my videos as a video conclusion
Exactly what license do I need

1 Like

Excuse me
In my case, exactly what license do I need
I want to use music and video in all of my videos as the end of the video
Exactly what license do I need

Hi @Mutazhafez!

If your videos are all published on the same channel, they would be covered under one licence as a series (see the licence FAQ here).

What constitutes a series (eg TV series, webisodes, or a magazine with monthly editions)?

To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series.

Example: A 12 episode TV series that starts in December and ends in July would only require a single license. A YouTube series that releases an episode every week (52 total) would only need to purchase a license once every year. A magazine that releases an edition every other month would need to purchase a license once every year.

It sounds like you’re creating a single “end credits” piece that will be added to the end of each video in your series. If you are purchasing items from VideoHive and AudioJungle, a single Standard Licence for each item should be fine.

If you need to keep the same video conclusion for more than 1 year (or more than 52 episodes in a single year), you’ll need to purchase a new Standard Licence after that.

1 Like

Also, to clarify the post above: the “series” (1 year / 52 episodes) coverage is specific to a Standard Licence purchased through Envato Market (for example, a music track from AudioJungle or a video opener from VideoHive).

For items licensed via an Envato Elements subscription, things work a bit differently. There is no “series” equivalent there, so you’d need to register a licence for each video separately. As it’s an unlimited subscription there are no additional costs, but that ensures that the authors are credited (and paid!) appropriately for the use of their items. If you’re using items from Elements, you can see the full licence terms here.

1 Like