Mobile Menu Display - Newspaper theme

Hello.
I have the newspaper theme installed, and created the website. But now i can´t see the same design on the mobile version.
Can you please help?

Thanks

Hi @PEDRO131,

You need to contact the author of the theme, the theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

Lets Tagging Newspaper Theme Author @tagDiv

Hi,

By default the theme uses the responsive version, meaning the same content from desktop is displayed on mobile. Only if a dedicated mobile option is used, then the mobile version will be different. The dedicated mobile options are the mobile theme plugin, or the mobile pages/templates. There is a video about them here Let's go Mobile! Responsive Newspaper Theme, AMP & Mobile Theme, Mobile Pages & Templates - YouTube

So unless you either activated the mobile theme plugin, or assigned mobile pages/templates to the desktop pages/templates, the responsive version should be used on the website. Without seeing the website I can’t say for sure what is happening however. As a note, when you need help with the theme or you have questions, please contact us directly, either via our support forum or by email Newspaper theme support: How to Get Help with Your WordPress theme Let us know at any time.

Regards, Simion C.

1 Like