Miracle occured - Top Seller for 3 Month period

Hi! I know, this is far from humble type of behavior, but guys, this is incredible news - according to this page https://audiojungle.net/page/top_sellers 105 my Featured Track of the Week, “Upbeat Corporate” is Number 1 seller for the period of 3 months. THIS. IS. SHOCKING. But this thing never happened without constant support of this great community of author and some of incredible guys from Envato, what make this store different from others. I also want to share some lessons from this success:

DO NOT BLINDLY COPY successful music. Simply spend more times on analyzis of a success of other authors.
BE IN TRENDS, BUT BE ORIGINAL. As you see, my EDM roots halped me to create cross-over track, where house elements combined with corporate music elements. As a result of such cross-over, i got a track suitable for very wide type of video projects - from corporate to fashion.
BE GENEROUS. Share some of your ideas and methods with others. This create a wave of returning attention to your music and build your reputation.
THINK LIKE BUYER. I want to express BIG BIG thanks to all buyers, and especiaaly to those, who gave me feedback and share their thoughts about WHAT THEY NEED most.
ESTABLISH RELIABEL AND FAST SERVICE. This is very common situtation, that my day begin early with letters from USA buyers. And due time difference, i need to respond very fast in not comfort time for me. But beleive me, i heard multiple time big thanks from buyers, impressed with my fast reaction on their questions.
SHOW RESPECT TO PEOPLE, WORKING FOR ENVATO. I know, no one ideal in this world, including Envato. But i am 100% sure, those who created and support this place DESERVE our respect. We need a lot of things to change - this is true, but i simply clearly understand - without THIS platform most of us will never achieve such success. This is not “obey your big brother” idea, this is just about place, where huge, huge work doing under the curtains of this site with aimto make this place better.
Finally - thank you all, sorry for my English :slight_smile: