Master Study theme

Does Master Study theme has the bulk upload feature for mass uploading of questions bank and quizzes.

Hi,

Before purchase MasterStudy you can ask any kind of question right here as a comments with that item author @StylemixThemes

Thanks!

Does Master Study theme has the bulk upload feature for mass uploading of questions bank and quizzes.

@StylemixThemes - Hi, does your Master Study theme has the bulk upload feature for mass uploading of questions bank and quizzes.

Can we skip/deactivate the course feature and only use quiz/question bank feature?

Can you please recommend a service partner who can help me in building a quiz website using Master study theme?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there are no such possibilities in the theme. The quizzes and questions are part of the courses. It isn’t possible to use quizzes outside of courses.

You can order those kinds of changes in our theme customization department here.

All the best!

HI, @StylemixThemes!

There is an option “Course link”, which replaces the “Add to ShoppingCart” buttom. Is there anyway to put that buttom bellow, instead to replace it?

Thanks!

@StylemixThemes I have tried and test Masterstudy lms for 1 of my client before moving forward for purchasing I have some doubts and questions which needs to clarifications.

1. Does Point system also covers instructors points?

Shortcodes

1. Featured Instructor: [stm_lms_featured_teacher instructor=“5” position=“Sample Position” bio=“Sample Bio” image=“1150”] what do you mean by image id, in the uploads user images are not saved with Id’s so where to get these id’s?

2. Is there a simpler way to make an instructor as featured instructor like in the case of featured course.

3. Single Course Carousel: [stm_lms_single_course_carousel query=“free” taxonomy=”23,56” pagination=“enable” prev_next=“enable”] usually taxonomy refers to categories and tags right? but its not working with course categories even if course categories are different for each course the shortcode displays all the courses.
    I tried custom post type and taxonomy ui plugin to get custom taxonomy for course. Taxonomy appears and can be assigned to courses but same thing happens with this every course shows even if I put taxonomy argument. How to resolve this one or I am doing something wrong.

4. Can bookit be used as calendar to show upcoming class in instructor and student dashboard